The Arts Council for Long Beach to Benefit Through Ralphs Community Contribution Program
2012-02-10 · By Editor
The Arts Council for Long Beach has a unique opportunity to participate in Ralphs Community Contribution Program.
Those who use their Ralphs rewards card while shopping can give a portion of their spending total to a designated community nonprofit organization. Since the Arts Council has been selected to be a part of this program, we hope you will join us in this simple yet effective giving opportunity. Follow the steps below to register your Ralphs rewards card to the Arts Council for Long Beach’s giving profile. Registration takes less than 5 minutes!
If you do not have a Ralphs rewards card, and would like to be a part of this program, please visit your neighborhood Ralphs and sign up for one.
The Arts Council for Long Beach thanks you, and hopes you’ll join in this exciting opportunity!
- Go to www.ralphs.com
- Scroll over to the Service tab, in the dropdown click Community Contribution
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click Enroll
- On the right side of the screen click Get Started, Sign up Today to create your account
- Follow the steps to create an account
- Confirm activation by clicking the link which was sent to the email address you provided
- Once the new browser opens, click Log in to your account, continue signing in
- Once logged in, scroll down and click Community Rewards
- Click Edit Community Contribution Program Information
- Enter address information
- Enter the Arts Council’s organization number: 93465,click Search
- Click the appropriate circle, and click Save Changes
- Window will change to your Account page, double check the Community Rewards tab to see if you are registered with the Arts Council for Long Beach
For more information please contact the Arts Council at (562) 435-ARTS (2787) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.