Breathe Easy Mobile Care Clinic Continues Free Health Screenings in August
2012-08-16 · By Editor
The St. Mary Medical Center Breathe Easy Mobile Care Clinic will be making appearances at several health fairs during the month of August to provide free respiratory and/or cardiopulmonary tests and screenings.
The Breathe Easy Mobile Care Clinic will be at:
- Rose Park Bluegrass Festival – August 19
- California Recreation Center – August 20
- American Gold Star Manor – August 21
- Paramount Senior Center – August 23
- Back-to-School Summer Blast at Davenport Park – August 25
- Century Villages at Cabrillo – August 28 & 29
- Carmelitos Housing – August 30
The specially outfitted Mobile Care Clinic addresses access to care issues by providing onsite screening, diagnosis and care, respiratory and/or cardiopulmonary tests and treatment to individuals of all ages.
The Breathe Easy Clinic provides asthma outreach and respiratory diagnostic services to individuals of all ages in communities nearest the Port of Long Beach and its transportation corridors. For more information, call St. Mary Families in Good Health at 562-491-9100.