DLBA Teams With Bisnow to Host The Future of Downtown Long Beach
2014-11-12 · By Editor
The Downtown Long Beach Associates (DLBA) are partnering with Bisnow, which provides localized publications and events for the commercial real estate community, to host The Future of Downtown Long Beach on Wednesday, November 19, 2014.
Downtown Long Beach is a thriving urban waterfront with countless opportunities for investment and growth. By partnering with Bisnow, DLBA will welcome 200+ commercial real estate professionals to the city’s core for a morning of conversation and insight provided by a number of notable panelists. Panel discussions will cover both an overview of Downtown Long Beach as well as a discussion of key development projects underway. Speakers for the event include:
- Ryan Altoon, Anderson Pacific
- Amy Bodek, City of Long Beach
- Michael Bohn, Studio One Eleven
- Parker Jones, John Hancock Real Estate
- Kraig Kojian, Downtown Long Beach Associates
- Vice Major Suja Lowenthal, 2nd District City Council
- Michelle Molina, Millworks
- Chris Nichelson, Milan Capital Management
- Cliff Ratkovich, Ratkovich Properties
The event is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at www.bisnow.com.
The Future of Downtown Long Beach event is Wednesday, November 19, 2014 from 8 – 11 a.m. (Panel from 9 – 10:30 a.m.) at 200 W. Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802.
Free Parking is available in the structure accessible from Chestnut.