Excellence in Leadership Luncheon tickets now on sale
2009-10-04 · By Editor
On Thursday, October 22 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Leadership Long Beach will honor and recognize outstanding individuals, companies and organizations as part of its Excellence in Leadership Luncheon celebration.
This year, the Excellence in Leadership Luncheon will honor:
- Boeing and the Employees Community Fund of Boeing with the Corporate Leader of the Year Award
- Lillie Mae Wesley with the Lifetime of Public Service Award
- Long Beach Community Foundation with the Community Partner Award
- Eunice Sato with th President’s Award
- Samuel “Skip” Keesal with the Beverly O’Neill Legacy in Leadership Award.
The 2009 luncheon will take place at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 200 South Pine Street in Downtown Long Beach. Leadership Long Beach organizers say that the the added space and amenities of the Hyatt will create another first class affair. Complimentary self-parking will be available at the hotel for the event.
The 2009 Excellence in Leadership Luncheon will be a special event for the honorees, the supporters and the attendees. Leadership Long Beach showcases principled leadership through this event, its alumni and circle of supporters and friends and their actions in the community.
Formal invitations for the Excellence in Leadership Luncheon have been mailed. Tickets cost $55 for individuals or $1,000–$2,500 for a table of 10. Register for the luncheon online to pay by credit card.