Foreclosure workshops help LB residents keep their homes
2009-08-03 · By Editor
Are you in foreclosure? Worried about losing your home? Can’t afford a mortgage? Scared of foreclosure scams? Learn your rights. Get help. Get the facts to protect your home and family. Attend a free Foreclosure Workshop.
The Long Beach Housing Development Company is sponsoring a series of free foreclosure workshops all over the City. Taking place in each Council District, the workshop will focus on foreclosure prevention, and will address the foreclosure process, foreclosure loan scams, mortgage refinancing, and loan modification programs. It will be facilitated by the Los Angeles Neighborhood Housing Services (LANHS), a HUD-approved housing counseling agency.
The workshops will be held at a venue in each Council District. Reservations are required.
- Council District 5; August 3, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, El Dorado Park Senior Center, 2800 N. Studebaker Rd.
- Council District 9, August 5, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Community Grace Brethren Church, 5885 Downey Ave.
- Council District 3 & 4; August 12, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, College Estates Park, 808 Stevely Ave.
- Council District 6, August 19, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, McBride Park, 1550 Martin Luther King Ave.
- Council District 1; August 26, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Cesar Chavez Park, 401 Golden Ave.
- Council District 7, September 2, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Silverado Park, 1545 W. 31st St.
- Council District 8, September 9, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, North Division Police Substation, 4891 N. Atlantic Ave.
The Long Beach Housing Development Company is committed to helping homeowners in distress by providing informational workshops such as the Council District Foreclosure Workshops to keep the pride of homeownership in Long Beach.
For more information, visit www.lbhdc.org.