Get Cooking at Kitchen Outfitters and Save 10% on all classes in July
2010-07-21 · By Editor
Kitchen Outfitters presents this Months Cooking Class Specials with an offer to save 10% on all classes in July. This is the perfect opportunity for those that want to sharpen their cooking skills, or those that are just looking to learn a new dish. Classes offer something for everyone. Break out the apron and head down to Kitchen Outfitters for some fun in the kitchen.
Thursday July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:30pm $60.00
Pub Night at Home with Chef Lucia
- Fast & Easy Potato Skins
- Sam Adams Beer Battered Fish & Chips
- Golden Fried Chicken Tenders
- Easy Bangers and Mash
Friday, July 23 6:00pm Extreme Pizza Night…for Teens and Adults
$ 55 adults or $40 teens 12 and up
Teens, bring your adults! Learn to make quick and easy pizza dough from scratch, with toppings to delight everyone. This is a partial “hands on” class for learning to knead and roll pizza dough.
- Sizzlin’ Beef Fajita Pizza with Cumin Sour Cream and Blue corn chip garnish
- Triple Cheese Farmer’s Market Veggie Pizza with Caramelized Onions
- Quick and Easy Mini Snack Pizzas – with or without cheese!
- Foccacia Dippin’ Sticks with Garlic & Herb Dippin’ Sauce
- Red White and Blue Dessert Pizza (Strawberries- Blueberries- Cheesecake filling)
Thursday, July 29th @ 6:30pm with Chef Joe Corso
Summer Seafood Party $69
A delicious low-stress menu for a relaxing evening
- Herb-marinated Mussels, with Green Olive Cilantro Pesto
- Salmon with Pinot Gris Caper Cream Sauce
- Roasted Red Potatoes, Bell Peppers and Onions
- French Lemon Tart
- Techniques Shown: Choosing, cleaning and steaming fresh mussels, sautéing fish, reduction sauce and French pastry dough
Saturday, July 31st @ 12:00 noon with Chef Joe Corso
Bread Baking $55
We will start with simple pizza dough and work our way up to classic French bread.
- Caramelized Onion, gorgonzola cheese and tomato pizza
- Whole Wheat and Fresh Sage Foccacia with Green Salad and Antipasti, Pan Bagnat:
- French bread bathed in garlic oil and stuffed with tuna, arugula, tomatoes, eggs, anchovies and roasted peppers.
- Techniques shown: Making yeast dough in both a mixer and a food processor, transforming your home oven into a baker’s oven, and forming dough by hand. Each student will get to fold and roll a baguette.
Kitchen Outfitters is located at 5666 E 2nd St Long Beach, CA 90803. For additional information on Cooking Classes at Kitchen Outfitters visit the Kitchen Outfitters website or call 562 434 2728.