Great Fall Classes Available for Everyone From Parks, Recreation and Marine
2011-09-07 · By Editor
Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine has something for just about everyone, with more than 400 classes, adult sports leagues and aquatics programs scheduled from September through December 2011 throughout the entire city.
These programs provide opportunities for exercise and recreation, social interaction and learning, and growth and relaxation for ages pre-school to adults 50+. You and your family are encouraged to take advantage of these great opportunities to get involved and to participate in art, music, nature, sports, fitness and special interest classes.
The new fall Recreation Connection class guide with classes and programs is out now and available at www.LBParks.org. Copies of the guide are also available at park community centers and city libraries.
There are five easy ways to register:
- Call in at 562.570.7171 (Obtain PIN in advance at 562.570.3111).
- Log in at www.LBParks.org.
- Mail in the registration form on page 39 of the Recreation Class Guide to the El Dorado Park Administration Building, 2760 Studebaker Road, Long Beach, CA 90815.
- FAX in the registration form to 562.570.3113.
- Walk in to the El Dorado Park Administration Building. Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm (closed September 5, November 24-25, and December 26).
For more information about classes, programs, registration or payments, visit www.LBParks.org or call 562.570.3111.
For information on other Long Beach Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine programs, call 562.570.3100 or visit www.LBParks.org and sign up for E-notify and receive e-mail notifications about new classes and programs, as well as newsletters and special reports.