Holiday Schedule For City Facilities and Services
2014-07-02 · By Editor
City of Long Beach offices and services will adhere to the following schedule on Friday, July 4, 2014. City Hall re-opens on Monday, July 7.
- Animal Care Services and spcaLA
- Career Transition Center
- Center for Working Families
- City Hall
- Citizen Police Complaint Commission
- Code Enforcement services
- Fire Headquarters, Support Services (ECOC), Fire Prevention, & Operations, including Marine Safety Administration
- Gas Services (Emergencies: 570-2140)
- Health Department and Health facilities
- Marina offices
- Neighborhood Resource Center
- Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Center
- Park offices, swimming pools, Rancho Los Cerritos, El Dorado Nature Center, & community park facilities
- Police administration
- Street sweeping
- Water Department (Emergencies: 570-2390)
- Fire Stations and Lifeguard Stations
- Main Police Station Front Desk
- Refuse and recycling collection
- There will be no scheduled Street Sweeping on July 4. Street sweeping will resume its regular schedule the following week.
- Parking meters that state “Except on Holidays” will not be enforced on July 4. The days and hours of enforcement are posted inside the meters.
- All meters will be enforced as posted on July 5.
- All libraries are closed on July 4. All libraries will re-open with their normal schedule on Saturday, July 5.