Studio Lambert Seeking to Cast Local Families for New TV Show
2012-01-24 · By Editor
The company bringing you Undercover Boss has a new family show, and is seeking to cast local families. The “It Takes a Village” Project” is positive, uplifting and will offer solutions.
Raising a family is a challenge for every parent – We’re seeking a family who is at the end of their rope with the kids’ behavior:
- Does your teen break all your rules?
- Is your child a victim of peer pressure or bullying?
- Is your child acting out, talking back, failing school?
- Smoking, drinking, experimenting with drugs?
- Ditching, sneaking out, or hanging out with the wrong crowd?
- Have you tried everything, but nothing is working?
- Families must have at least two children who live at home
- At least one child should be a teenager
To Apply please email:
- Your name, email AND phone number
- Names and ages of everyone living in household
- City where you live, a little about the neighborhood and type of home (house, condo, apartment)
- Brief description of the family’s problems
- 2 current family photos
Put your LAST NAME and CITY in the subject line – email to: Themi at Themi.Chahales@studiolambert.com