Long Beach Animal Care Services – Low Cost Pet Clinics Saturday, December 8
2012-12-04 · By Editor
- 9 – 10:30 a.m. Houghton Park, 6301 Myrtle Avenue
- 12:30 – 2pm. Admiral Kidd Park, 2125 Santa Fe Avenue
No reservation is necessary, but only cash is accepted for vaccinations! Call: (562) 570-7387 for more information.
A State Licensed Veterinarian from the Southern California Veterinary Vaccine Clinic (SCVVC) will be onsite to provide the shots, and residents can process their license renewals onsite.
Visit http://scvvc.webs.com/ for a full listing of prices. Services available include:
- Dog Rabies: $7
- Cat Rabies: $7 (or if preferred, “Purevax” Rabies @ $20)
- DHPP (DA2PP): $17 (dogs)
- Bordetella: $14 (dogs)
- Lyme: $22 (dogs)
- FVRCP (3-in-1) : $17 (cats)
- FELV: $19 (cats)
- AVID Microchips: $28 (cats and dogs)
- Altered Dog License: $20 (half-price for seniors)
- Unaltered Dog License: $95
- Altered Cat License: $10 (half-price for seniors)
Low-cost pet clinics are scheduled every month in Long Beach to provide residents with a one-stop shop for vaccination, microchipping and licensing services.
More information about upcoming pet clinics can be found online.
Animal Care Services is open to the public Wednesday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The Village is closed on Monday, Tuesday and all holidays. Call 570-PETS (7387) for service. Visit ACS online: www.longbeach.gov/acs.