Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine Releasing Winter Class Guide
2011-10-28 · By Editor
Looking for ways to grow and supplement your life this winter? Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine offers more than 300 unique classes to satisfy nearly every hobby and interest.
New classes and returning favorites are listed in the Winter Class Guide, which will be released October 31, 2011. Find the Guide online at www.lbparks.org and in all public libraries, community centers and City Hall after November 3.
Courses are offered for youth, teens, adults, and our 50+ residents in a variety of subjects, including Art & Cultural, Dance, Music, Enrichment, Fitness, Sports, and more.
There are five easy ways to register:
- Call in at 562.570.7171 (Obtain PIN in advance at 562.570.3111).
- Log in at www.LBParks.org.
- Mail in the registration form on page 39 of the Recreation Class Guide to the El Dorado Park Administration Building, 2760 Studebaker Road, Long Beach, CA 90815.
- FAX in the registration form to 562.570.3113.
- Walk in to the El Dorado Park Administration Building. Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm (November 24-25, and December 26).
For more information about classes, programs, registration or payments, visit www.LBParks.org or call 562.570.3111.
For information on other Long Beach Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine programs, call 562.570.3100 or visit www.LBParks.org and sign up for E-notify to receive e-mail notifications about new classes and programs, as well as newsletters and special reports.
For more news, pictures, videos and announcements of what’s happening in Long Beach, Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CityofLongBeachCA.