Long Beach Police Foundation Names New Members to Advisory Board
2011-11-28 · By Editor
Daniel K. Walker, President, Long Beach Police Foundation (LBPF) is pleased to announce the names of the new LBPF Advisory Board. “We are very pleased to have these corporate and community members as part of our organization,” Walker states. “The Advisory Board’s role is to provide program and financial advice and suggestions to the Board of Directors of the Long Beach Police Foundation.”
Advisory Board members are:
- Steve Ditmars. Retired LBPD, Owner, LaserWerx;
- Diana Hendel, PharmD, Chief Executive Officer, Long Beach Memorial, Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach and Community Hospital Long Beach;
- Samuel A. “Skip” Keesal, Jr., Keesal, Young & Logan’;
- Bruce D.D. Mac Rae, State Public Affairs Vice President, UPS;
- Michael Murray, Director, Government & External Affairs for Long Beach and Southern California, Verizon;
- David L. Slater, COO Executive Vice President, Signal Hill Petroleum;
- Mike Walters, PhD, Special Assistant to the President CSULB for Community Outreach and former Economic Professor at CSULB.
- Nick Worthington, Corporate Director for Worthington Ford in Long Beach
The Long Beach Police Foundation (LBPF) actively seeks donations from private businesses and individuals, and facilitates direct, designated donations that support our community safety mission. A 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit; LBPF is the only charitable organization that provides private, direct funding for the Long Beach Police Department. For more information, to donate or volunteer, visit www.lbpolicefoundation.org or call 562.343.5111. Tax ID# 33-0835185.