Newly Renovated Parkers’ Lighthouse Offers Unique Dining Experiences for the Visiting Executive
2011-11-01 · By Editor
Whether you’re a business traveler looking to impress a client, in need of a comforting meal away from home, or wanting to unwind after a long day of travel, Parkers’ Lighthouse is the ideal location. This newly renovated, full-service restaurant offers several dining experiences for the visiting executive.
Parkers is located just a short walk from the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, just minutes away from all of the major downtown hotels, near Long Beach Airport and ease of access to major freeways. For business travelers without a car, the restaurant offers a complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius of this Long Beach premier waterfront restaurant.
If you’re in town for casual business or closing a big deal, Executive Chef Jeff Thurston can create a menu that best fits your business needs. Whether it’s a drink and quick bite in the Lounge, a business dinner in the Main Dining Room, or an important client wine ‘n’ dine at the Queensview Steakhouse, you can be sure that service, ambience and culinary arts are never compromised.
- The Queensview Steakhouse, located on the third floor of the restaurant, an upscale supper club dining experience with live jazz, is sure to impress the most discriminating client and is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thurston’s menu features prime steaks and mesquite grilled fresh seafood, using the freshest ingredients from local sources. This space is available for private dining, offers a 360-degree view of the Harbor and accommodates up to 100 guests. Full bar, area for a band or DJ and dance floor make this room perfect for company gatherings and celebrations.
- Parkers’ Lounge offers a relaxing retreat with full bar, small bites and an enticing Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Patio seating is available with breathtaking views of the Queen Mary and the Long Beach Harbor.
- The Main Dining Room is refined dining in a casual atmosphere. Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, this dining option also offers patio seating for those wanting to enjoy the fresh Southern California breeze. Parkers’ Lighthouse is a recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Planning a staff party, strategic session, or a private get together? Along with the Queensview Steakhouse, Parkers’ Lounge, and Main Dining Room, consider these other options for important get togethers:
- Lantern Room Located on the first floor of Parkers’ Lighthouse, the Lantern Room is a private dining space for groups ranging from 15 to 60.
- 2nd Floor Gallery The second floor loft-style gallery overlooks Parkers’ main dining room and bar and provides a semi-private space for groups up to 40.
- Parkers’ Lighthouse Patio The outdoor Patio Cove, available for full or partial rental, wraps around the ocean side of the building and is suitable for groups of 16 to 72. Heat lamps and fire pits give the area a cozy ambience on cooler nights, making this a perfect space for the casual office get-together.
Parkers’ Lighthouse is located at 435 Shoreline Village Drive in Long Beach. For more information call 562‑432‑6500 or visit www.parkerslighthouse.com. To learn more about corporate meetings and events, contact Annalisa Padayhag, Banquet Sales Manager, 562-432-6500 or email@example.com.