Rancho Showcases Local Artisans in Annual Holiday Gift Shop
2015-11-06 · By Editor
Shop local and support the Rancho! On Saturday, November 14, 2015, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Rancho Los Alamitos Gift Shop, get an early start on your holiday shopping in a beautiful and relaxed setting while enjoying light refreshments.
In addition to regular fabulous Gift Shop items, this year the gift shop wil include local Artisans and Craftsmen presenting their jewelry, glass products, specialty foods, candles, home décor and more. There will be crafts available for children to do while you shop! Admission is free.
Here is a sampling of the Artisans and Craftsmen whose products will be available for purchase at the Preview Sale:
- Stephen Woodruff – One of a kind blown glass ornaments, paperweights, vases, cups and garden art
- Papillon Apothicaire – Aromatherapy and Jewelry
- Rick Frausto – Artist – Custom Lighting Designs
- Mabel’s Gourmet Pralines – Known for their decadent taste
- Ephemera Glass by Pat Harper – Glass jewelry and one-of-a-kind fused glass art pieces.
- WILDRESS Candles and Lip Balms – Voted “Best Handmade Goods 2014” by the LB Post”
As always, the Rancho’s Gift Shop has an atmosphere of friendliness and class that makes visitors feel glad that they came. You will find something new each time you visit. Shoppers who hold memberships at the $100 level or above enjoy a 15% discount. All proceeds from each sale benefit the free educational programs provided at the Rancho. For more information, please call the Rancho office at 562.431.3541 or visit RanchoLosAlamitos.org.