Spring Courses About to Begin from LB Parks and Rec
2011-03-03 · By Editor
Here’s your opportunity to grow and blossom this spring! Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine offers more than 400 classes, in art, music sports and fitness and special interest subjects; adult sports leagues and aquatics programs scheduled from March through May 2011. These programs provide opportunities for exercise and recreation, social interaction and learning, and growth and relaxation for pre-schoolers to adults 50+. Here are some easy ways to join the fun:
The new spring Long Beach Recreation Class Guide with new and ongoing classes and programs is on our website for viewing and downloading at www.LBParks.org. Copies of the Guide are available at park community centers and city libraries.
Call the Department’s Reservations – Registration Office at (562) 570-3111 for information about classes and programs and try one of these five easy registration options:
- *Call in by Touch Tone (562) 570-7171.
- *Log in at www.LBParks.org.
- Mail in the registration form on page 39 of the Recreation Class Guide.
- FAX in the registration form to (562) 570-3113 and pay by VISA or MasterCard.
- Walk in to the Registration/Reservation Office at 2760 Studebaker Road. Office hours are M-F, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The office will be closed on May 30.
*Obtain an Account PIN and Client number in advance by calling (562) 570-3111.
Here’s another great way to stay informed with up-to-date news of upcoming classes and registration dates – register for E-Notify. E-Notify can send e-mail notifications about new classes and programs, as well as newsletters and special reports right to your in-box. It’s easy to sign up at www.longbeach.gov.