Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine Adds Teen Break Dancing Class
2011-12-28 · By Editor
Looking to jump into something new with the New Year? Join Parks, Recreation and Marine this January for a brand new teen course in break dancing. This course is for individuals with little or no dance experience. Prepare yourself for six week of physical and mental training as we learn the movies, techniques, and history of break dancing. This course is for teens ages 14 to 18, and is only $50 per participant. Class will take place Thursdays from January 12 to February 16, 7 to 9pm at the North Long Beach Community Center.
Here are five easy ways to register:
- Touch-Tone: Call (562) 570-3111 to get your password and be set up for this convenient registration service.
- On-line – Rec-Connect: Call (562) 570-3111 and get your password and be set up to register on line. It’s fast and easy!
- Mail-In: to City of Long Beach, 2760 Studebaker Rd, Long Beach, CA 90815.
- Fax-In: to (562) 570-3113.
- Walk-In: Register at El Dorado Park Administration Building, 2760 Studebaker Road, Long Beach, CA 90815. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9a.m. to 5:30p.m. For more information, call (562) 570-3111.
For information on other Long Beach Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine programs call (562)570-3100 or visit www.LBparks.org.